Meet Kipton - "Kip"
Your Purrrrfect New Pal
Please adopt me- my new daddy is allergic to me!
I was born in the summer of 2009 - my mom used to dress me up in outfits which I eventually outgrew (see my baby picture below)... now I just wear my tuxedo style birthday suit. By tuxedo style I mean that I have 4 white paws and a white tummy plus a little white spot on my nose.
Here's a little more about me:
- I am completely up to date on my checkups, shots, and vaccinations as of January 2013.
- I am a female and spayed.
- I am about 3.5 years old and 100% potty trained in my litter box!
- I am de-clawed on my front paws and an indoor cat- I love to sleep, cuddle, and run around playing with my toys.
- I have lived happily with dogs before and have been exposed to other cats without problem!
- Mom and dad are offering to supply my first few months of litter and cat food for my new family!
Please consider adopting me! If I catch your eye, please call Angela at 865-850-9884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.