- There daily life is all about military.
- Olives, cheese, wheat, barley, fish, meat, and poultry.
- They believed in more than one god and there religion is polytheism.
- There education did not end until they were thirty years old and the started school when they were seven years old.
- The Greeks fought the Persia and the Greeks won the fight.
- SPARTANS ARMY
- The Spartans were one of the most feared army in Ancient history.
- When the Spartans go into the military they go into the military when they are 7 years old.
- When they go into the military they mostly focus on strength and fitness.
- The military is the young Spartans education.
- Their education is focused on sports and war tactics and music, poetry, academics, and sometimes politicians.
- Then when they are 30 they get their full spartan citizenship and they get out of the education and go into war.
- FIVE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT SPARTANS
- 1. Sparta was one of the key city-sates in the ancient Greece.
- 2. During the peloponnesian war the Spartans and the Athenians fought against each other.
- 3. Sparta was located in the Laconia region.
- 4. Sparta became a truly dominate force in about 650 B.C
- 5. Sparta gained a reputation as a military power.
Y7 humanities Ancient Greece Assessment Tam Tiffany