Connecting with parents and striving for student SUCCESS!!
Book Club & Author's Research Project
We are very proud of each student for their hard work and perseverance last week! Two STAAR tests and a full week of learning! Thank you, parents, for your support in getting your child here on time and breakfast in their bellies. This truly does make a huge difference!
This week we will continue to work on our Book Study Project. Students picked a book with their group and began reading and researching their author. The books will stay in the classroom, however, there is an option to listen to the books at home.
THIS PROJECT AND A WRITING ASSESSMENT WILL COUNT AS THE FINAL EXAM GRADE. On the day of Finals each group, or individual, will need to PRESENT their Project. A Rubric will be handed out soon and shared on Edmodo.
Login and Password
Important Upcoming Events
- May 16-19th MAP Assessments
- May 20th- Rachael's Challenge Assembly/Field Day
- Don't forget to turn in the permission slips by May 17th, and snow cone form by May 18th. Snow cones must be pre-ordered with cash.
- Finals Week: May 30- June 2nd
- No School May 27th or May 30th
- Early Release June 1st & 2nd
Supplies are running low...
- Sticky notes
- Colored Pens