The Coliseum Update
Week of March 23-27, 2015
In This Update:
- The Service of the Week - Salon Service
- Week 10 of FIT Groups
- Save the Date - Wellness Rally! May 1st
- Tri to Beat Cancer Race Event - August 23rd in Athens (GA that is)
- Article of the Week: Fighting Back Against Allergy Season from Harvard Health
- 21 Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Monday Motivation
Service of the Week - Salon Service with Andrea
Andrea has been a stylist for over 20 years and specializes in cut & color, and highlighting. She takes time to understand her clients individual needs and is passionate about creating artistry in hair and beauty. She believes in continuing education and strives to stay at the forefront of her field with knowledge of new products and services available in order to provide excellent service to her clientele.
Fun Fact: Andrea is a die hard New Orleans Saints fan! Who dat?!
For scheduling, email the Coliseum or log into:
People Have Found Their FIT!
We have the basics of eating clean, exercising and de-stressing, but what do those inroads look like? What exact measures do we use to obtain our own versions of health? And how can we apply those to our life at work?
SAVE THE DATE: Wellness Rally! Friday, May 1st
In light of spring training and knocking it out of the park with #1, we are going with a baseball theme. More to follow...
SAVE THE DATE: AUGUST 23, 2015
- Build a "finish line mentality"
- Create team synergy
- Establish a 16 week training plan with accountability and coaching
- Setting a goal and nailing it!
- Pay you back! It's reimbursable!
The event: Tri To Beat Cancer in Athens, GA. All proceeds will go to cancer patients in north GA, via the Cancer Foundation of Northeast Georgia (www.cfnega.org). This will be a special time for us this year. Not because there is an event you can choose where you don't have to swim, but whatever race event you compete in, you will be racing for a great cause! When you place purpose behind your race, you effort accelerates!
The races to chose from include:
- Sprint Triathlon (swim, bike, run)
- Duathlon (run, bike, run) - Yes, you read that right- no swimming
- Aqua bike (swim, bike)
Separate newsletter coming soon with more details. Officially sign up at the Wellness Rally! May 1st. The commitment board will be present...