Now I need to learn Google Docs?!
Okay, that's not so bad.
Google add-ons will make life easier!
What are Add-Ons?
- Add-ons provide additional functions in Google Documents, Sheets, and Forms
One Add-on you will want!
g(Math) enables you to easily insert graphs and equations into your Google Documents.
The Add-on opens in the right side of your document and from there you can insert the parameters of your graph and or generate equations.
Graphing Calculators in Abundance!
That's Great! How does one get an add-on?
1. Add it yourself
You can find each of the following Add-ons by opening the “Add-ons” drop-down menu while view a Document, Sheet, or Form. After opening the menu select “get Add-ons” and search for the name of the Add-on you wish to use.
- Sign in to Google Chrome.
- Click on this link
- Push the Blue "Free" button.
- To insert accents, select “Add-ons > Easy Accents” and then click "Easy Accents - Start".
2. Tell Andrew and the tech team and they will add it to all student accounts.