The Dominguez Update
Finding Out What's Happening: September 29th-October 3rd
The Breakdown of Our Daily Learning Targets
- Monday-Sharing our EA's; exploring the 6 types of conflicts
- Tuesday-creating visual representations of the plot line
- Wednesday-unpacking EA#2 for Unit 1
- Thursday-finishing up unpacking EA#2 for Unit 1
- Friday-creating a frame poem
- We will be showcasing/presenting our S'more flyers over the college of our choice! Then we will be diving into...a surprise!
A HUGE Thank You to Students/Parents Who Purchased from Scholastic
Students/parents, thanks to your orders this past week, we were able to receive 31 books for our classroom library! Thank you so much for your support. You are much appreciated.
Conflict is a KEY element in narrative literature! We will explore both internal and external types of conflicts this week!
The Plot Line
What are terms such as setting, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution? We will further investigate this week!
Wheel class is presenting their S'more flyer over the college of their choice!