September 30, 2015
PGES Focus....Where are we? Where are we headed?
1. RTI Plans- How is it going?
2. PGES- Who is my evaluator? Schedule PGP meetings.
3. PGES Reflections are due September 30th!
4. 2nd grade- Math Common Assessment Analysis
How can I be prepared?
1. Bring your CALENDARS so we can schedule PGP meetings.
2. Think about your reflections, road trips, SGG's, professional development, etc. and be thinking about what you want your PGP goal to be for this year.
Students in Ms. Kingsbury's class showed their creativity and writing skills when they chose a writing prompt to respond to!
Students in Mrs. Lengle's class were very excited to receive letters from their Pen Pals in Detroit, Michigan!
Science in 2nd grade...
Mrs. Saylor's class made some very creative play-dough models of "seed dispersal". The best part was listening to the students explain their models!