Enrique "KiKi" Camerena
Who was this guy and what happened to him?
- Hole drilled in his skull
- Broken cheekbones
- Broken Jaw
- Crushed windpipe
- Drugs were found in his system to make him remain awake during the torturing
- *The decaying body destroyed a lot of the evidence*
- The car used to kidnap Kiki had his hair all over it and the same soil where he was kidnapped from
Fibers and Fabric
In the car, a sheet that was used to bury Kiki's body had left behind little fibers. The license plate of the car led them to the murders house where the torturing occurred. In the house fabrics from the car match fabrics from inside the house. From the evidence given, the FBI could clearly see that Kiki was sometime in this house and the car of the murder. The fibers of this case were a very important part of solving this crime because of it physical evidence given.
Importance of the fibers??
Setting, Location, Time period
- When was he born? July26, 1947
- When did he start working for the D.E.A? June 28, 1974
- Where did this take place? Guadalajara Mexico
- When was he kidnapped? February 7, 1985
- When did he die? Early year of 1985
Who Killed him? Who was the verdict? What happedned to them?
- Two of the most dangerous drug lords in the world
- (Rafa Caro Quintero & Ernesto Fonseca Carillo)
- 12 undercover police officers were also arrested
- Both got the maximum punishment 76 years with 100 years added plus 104 more added to that. (Mexico does not allow for the death penalty of capital crimes)