NCE Family Newsletter
September 1, 2022
Thank you for an amazing first week!!
- All students should be entering the building via the car rider line or the bus court. Only late students should be entering through the front of the building.
- Kindergarten families- please continue to label your child's belongings as we familiarize ourselves with them and their things. Also, don't forget to pack a change of clothes.
- Early dismissals should occur before 3:15pm.
- We will send a text message when busses leave the building. Please sign up for REMIND to get those messages!!
The first session will begin at 5pm. The second session will begin at 6pm.
Teachers will deliver the same information twice- so choose the time that works best for you and your family!
We can't wait to see you there!!
PS- If you say the word "SNICKERDOODLE" at the Family Involvement Table,
you'll be entered into a raffle to win a cool prize!!!
Weekly Math Updates
- Kinder: English l Spanish
- Grade 1: English l Spanish
- Grade 2: English l Spanish
- Grade 3: English l Spanish
- Grade 4: English l Spanish
- Grade 5: English l Spanish
Family Discussion: How many times a day do you think you use math? What did you do today that required you to use math? What type of math did you use? (examples: added coins to pay for candy, count how many steps you walked, match shapes when putting dishes away, figured out how many minutes before you left for school)
Watch for the Facebook post on Wednesday to share your discussions!
If your child has been or is going to be absent for an upcoming appointment or any other reason, you can submit that information by clicking the button above.
Harvest Christian Academy Will Be Providing Before and After Care!
TRANSLATE THIS NEWLETTER/ ¡TRADUCE ESTE BOLETÍN!
¡Tenemos una función de traducción! ¡Simplemente haga clic en "traducir boletín informativo" y podrá elegir entre muchos idiomas diferentes!
Breakfast and Lunch are provided FREE OF CHARGE for all students!
Be mindful that even if your child brings breakfast and/or lunch with them, we CANNOT DENY students access to the meals that we have in school, so if you do not want them to eat a school breakfast/lunch or have concerns about the possibility of them eating a double lunch (the one that bring from home and what we offer in school) and ending up with a tummy ache, please have that conversation with your scholar. :-)