Lesson 13 Speaking Assignment DUE
もくようび (mokuyoubi-Thursday)- May 7, 2015
Today's Important Info:
TODAY, your L13 Speaking assignment is due. Please don't forget to submit that assignment on time, by 11:59pm TODAY!
DON'T FORGET TO DO THE FOLLOWING for your L13 speaking assignment:
L13 Speaking Assignment Info
- Information on L13 Speaking assignment:
- You will need a partner for this assignment.
- Make sure you fill out the wiki with you and your partner's name. :)
- You can find your partner during your coaching sessions, or you can message your peers through Blackboard messages.
L13 Speaking Info: What you need in your Dialogue
- In your dialogue you and your partner need to use 4 out of the 5 of the following:
- “ Would you…”
- When (day of the week)
- Also in your dialogue:
- Ask when you’re free?
- You need to have at least 4 lines each in the dialogue.
- Create your dialogue using Blackboard Collaborate or Blackboard IM with your partner.
- You will record your dialogue using Blackboard Collaborate.
*If you need more time on L13 speaking assignment due to all the vocabulary and grammar that L13 has, you can submit your speaking assignment in by tomorrow without penalty. Please do your best.
IMPORTANT: Academic Integrity Reminder!
Students’ work: for examples assignments, postings, tests, and projects...these must be your original work!
Plagiarism, breaking copyright, falsifying work, and cheating in anyway are unacceptable.
Cheating is defined as both the taker of content/information and the giver of content/information. These are also UNACCEPTABLE: plagiarize, use language translator (google translator or anything of that sort), or violate copyright laws are subject to disciplinary action.
NCVPS teacher will notify the student’s principal and eLA and parent of the suspected violation. The principal and/or the principal’s designee will be asked to notify the parents of the suspected violation and share the appropriate disciplinary action being taken. If the student continues to do any of the offenses above, greater disciplinary action will be taken.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ACADEMIC INTEGRITY WHEN DOING ANY COURSE.
EOC Project Part 1: Final LinguaFolio IS DUE MONDAY BY 11:59PM.
Monday, May 11th, 11:45pm
This is an online event.
- Please be sure to complete all the documents required for this part of the project.
EOC Project Part 2 & Part 3 Due May 13th, 11:59PM
Wednesday, May 13th, 11:45pm
This is an online event.
Click this link to find troubleshoots for coaching, learn different ways to attend. Learn how to attend using a phone! ^o^ If you're having trouble >.< with attending coaching, here are some info to help you. ^.^
::: (_( …*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…::::::::::::::
*: (=’ :’) :: よくできました！ :::Keep UP the GOOD work! ^o^
Continue to do your best! (◕‿◕✿)
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×