OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
December 11, 2015
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- Thank you to all parents that were able to attend parent/teacher conferences on Wednesday, December 9.
- On Monday, December 14 at 7 pm, we will have our OHS band and choir concert in the OHS commons. I hope to see all of you there!
- Make sure to check Family Access often. On Family Access, you are able to see your child's lunch balance, any fees owed and the most current up-to-date grade information.
- I encourage parents to continually keep lines of communication open with your son or daughter. Kids become more and more independent during their high school years and often do things privately that parents are not fully aware of. Online activity seems to be today’s most likely vehicle for this. Open, honest communication with your children about what they are doing online is very important. A great reminder to our children is that what we put on the the internet stays on the internet.
Report to Parents - Student Goal Setting
Setting academic and personal goals helps motivate, energize, and focus students, and it is a valuable skill that will benefit learners throughout their lives. Parents can help students set and achieve these goals.
- December 18 - Spanish Club Field Trip, 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- December 14 - OHS band & choir concert, 7 pm, OHS Commons
- December 24 - January 1 - No School, Winter Break
- January 6 - OHS Blood Drive, 8 am - 1 pm, OHS room 424
- January 25 - 1st day of Term 3
Guidance Department News
Next Year Scheduling
We have started the process of working on Next Years Schedules. We met with the current 9th graders this week to introduce them to all their course options for next year. Please check in with your current 9th grader on how the process went.