God of the Sea and Earthquakes
Sisters: Hestia, Hera, and Demeter.
Parents: Cronus and Rhea.
Wife: Amphitrite and other women.
Famous children: Triton, Rhode, Bethesicyme, Otus, Ephialtes, and Polyphemus.
strengths and Weaknesses
- Power of the sea.
- Confident in himself and power.
- Creative because he created the sea creatures.
- Moody because he will go from 0 to 100 real quick.
- Lustful because he had so many affairs with many woman and some were forced.
- Women because he's always chasing after them.
- Poseidon had an affair with Medusa in Athena's temple. That is why Athena made Medusa's hair the way it is known.
- Poseidon sent a lot of sea creatures in the search of Amphitrite and Delphinus, the dolphin, convinced into marrying Poseidon.
- Poseidon is very revengeful. He had problems with the hero Odysseus after the hero blinded his son, Polyphemus.
"Boonex Trident." Dribbble. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
Littleton, Scott C. Gods, Goddesses, and Mythology: Vol. 8. Tarrytown, NY: Marshall Cavendish Corporation, 2005. Print.
"Mythology – Symbols of Poseidon." Mythography RSS. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Poseidon 2." By Annemaria48 on DeviantArt. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Poseidon Was the Greek God of the Seas, the Horses and the Earthquakes." Greek God Poseidon (Neptune), the God of the Seas and Oceans. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"A Profile of Poseidon: Fast Facts about the God of the Sea." About.com Travel. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.