Taco bell!

This is what really hides in Taco Bells “Beef”

Taco Bells "beef" are really made of a gross mixture called "Taco Meat Filling." I would really like to try to successfully boycott Taco Bell. The whole world believes what the labels say, and what others say. They never actually look into that they're eating. Taco bell really isn't good for you, especially the so called "beef."

Only 36% of it is beef. The other 64% is mostly tasteless fibers, various industrial additives and some flavoring and coloring. Everything is processed into a mass that actually looks like beef, and packed into big containers labeled as "taco meat filling." Then these containers get shipped to Taco Bells outlets and cooked into something that looks like beef, is called beef and is advertised as beef by the fast food chain.

People just like it so much because yes, it is good. And yes it is really cheap. You can get a Taco for 99 cents. Like who wouldn't buy on the go food for cheap. They just don't know what they're eating.

WOUlD YOU?

Would you honestly eat there after learning about what the beef really is?