The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 11/19/2017
Using Legos to Follow Order
Celebrating Our Super Writer, Diana Pevzner, and her Asbury Park Press Student Voices Essay Contest Achievement
Staff Participating in a Gallery Walk to Explore Flexible Seating
Governor's Educator of the Year
- Exciting News! The next time (every time!) you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
- Gertrude Hawk Chocolates sale EXTENDED! Orders are now due Wednesday, November 22nd.
- Our next PTO meeting is Thursday, January 11, 2018 @ 8:30am in the STEAM Center.
- Our bagel sale is ongoing, and we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at email@example.com. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- If you haven't done so already, please become a member of the PTO! Membership and volunteer forms can be found under the PTO tab on our website or by clicking here for the membership form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXMThCNjhmWVNDS2c/view?usp=sharing and here for the volunteer form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXUWJ3cklXZU10cDA/view?usp=sharing
- PTO questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Your Calendar
- Wednesday, November 22: Gertrude Hawk Chocolates sale orders due!
- Wednesday, November 22: Early Dismissal
- Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24: School Closed
- Thursday, December 7: Make Up Picture Day
- Friday, December 22: Early Dismissal
- Saturday, December 23 through Monday, January 1: School Closed
- Tuesday, January 2: Welcome Back!
- Friday, February 2: Pocketbook BINGO!
8th Grade Information
- Parent yearbook ads may be purchased between now and December 17th. No parent ads will be accepted after December 17th. Please check your email for more information.
- Questions? Please email: email@example.com
The Eisenhower Words of Wisdom Club and the Eisenhower Student Government are co-sponsoring a food drive in partnership with Fulfill (i.e. formerly referred to as the Monmouth and Ocean County Food Bank) thru Friday, December 1st.
Please note: The Eisenhower Toys for Tots Drive in partnership with the U.S. Marine Corps will begin on Monday, December 4th. We will be collecting new and unwrapped toys.
Please find listed below the food drive data collection by grade/division:
6th Grade = 243
7th Grade = 233
8th Grade = 933 (1st Place as of 11-16-17)
Staff = 291
Total Canned/Packaged Goods Donated: 1,700/Goal of 3,500+ Canned Goods/Packaged Goods= Attained 48.5 % of goal