Stella & Dot Newsletter
What's New With Stella & Dot?!
Shop for a Cause: Breast Cancer Boutique
I am proud to announce that I am partnering with VCU's Massey Cancer Center for a Breast Cancer fundraiser. I have set a lofty goal for myself and I need your help! Our gorgeous breast cancer awareness bracelets are available for purchase NOW and it is my goal to sell 100 of these before October 31st.
100% of the net proceeds will benefit the Noreen Fraser Foundation, dedicated to supporting and benefiting women's cancer research. I will also be donating 100% of my commission on the sale of these bracelets to Massey Cancer Center. Will you help me get there??
What a GORGEOUS way to support such an important cause. Get one for yourself or for a friend who has been touched by breast cancer. Bracelets are $34 & $39. Order yours now at: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/9l4a6
Want to help MORE? Sign up to be a BCA Ambassador and sell 10 bracelets or host a trunk show to raise money! Let me know if you're interested in making a major impact this way!
October Trunk Show Exclusive Offers
Host a Fall Trunk Show!
Fri. 10/30 7:00-9:00 PM (How about a ghouls and jewels party?!)
Thurs. 11/5 7:00-9:00 PM
Thurs. 11/12 7:00-9:00 PM
I'm giving away HUNDREDS in free jewelry to my fall hostesses, and I'd love for you to be one of them!
Beer, Ball, and Bling Trunk Shows
Here's how it works:
- Your husband or boyfriend invites his guy friends over for a game (think Sunday or Monday night football).
- Before the trunk show we contact the ladies in his life (girlfriend/wife, mother, daughter, sister, etc.) so they can make a wishlist.
Here's why it's awesome:
- The guys can come watch the game and get their holiday shopping done in one afternoon or evening and bonus, the gifts come in fabulous gift boxes!
- Guys who can't attend can still order gifts online.
- The ladies get gorgeous presents they will love!
- You get the hostess rewards!
- It's a win for the guys, a win for their wives, and a big win for you!
Contact me to pick a date, and I'll bring a case of beer!