Share your Smore Flyer!
Easily engage your community
Sharing is caring (and also SUPER simple)
Education is all about sharing knowledge; Whether you need to share an assignment or lecture with students, share updates with teachers, or even just invite your community to a science fair - Smore allows you to create all these quickly and easily (and also beautifully, of course), and sharing is EVEN EASIER!
So, how can you share your flyer?
Sharing Command Center
Embed your Smore Flyer
Share with Email
By clicking on "Send a newsletter" a pop up box will appear and provide two options:
1. Pick recipients and send an email now
- You can manually type or paste in the email addresses of your recipients
2. Send to my mailing list on Smore
- Directs you to the Smore "Mailing List" feature where you can select your desired lists as well as manage your mailing lists for more convenient bulk mailing
For more on our mailing list feature click here.
The Educator Hive
If you are working on a great flyer that you think other educators could benefit from using as a template, then share it with the Hive: Your flyer will appear in the "Featured flyers" and other educators will see it and be able to like it, or duplicate it to use as a template.
"I've shared my flyer, now what?"
- How many people visited your flyer?
- Where are the visitors coming from?
- What are people doing in the flyer? are they clicking any links?
- How are people interacting with your email newsletter?
To learn more about our analytics, visit our analytics overview.