Spartan Scoop #7
October 9, 2015
- SIS should be used for grades from this point on and what we report from for Parent Teacher conferences. Make sure to have the previous grades/items needed in SIS that were used to determine progress report marks. Melissa will be in contact with everyone on what she will need for her to do her part for report cards at conferences. Please make sure to read and follow her directive.
- CWG proposals need to be discussed and put on the calendar for work time to prepare for SLO's and the reporting we use from these measures for CWG. Use the verbiage at the top of the form, this is vital! I have only had one turned in-- use this money for when planning with SLO's and data-- you can get paid for your time.
- PBS Spartan Skills for next week are: Playground- Safe-- Safe- Spartan Skills #17
Free trainings at MoreNet in Columbia if interested.
- Newsletters can be placed in my door mailbox. We have stopped using the old shelves in the workroom to turn in newsletters. I do keep these and use them in my discussions with parents.
- PD day on Monday! Hope everyone enjoys what you are learning that day!
More info to follow at our Faculty Meeting on Friday and via email.
Monday, October 12 –
PD Day: Refer to email for agenda
You may wear jeans and nice Moberly shirt
Staff get together at Rothwell Park (meet at the big shelter across from the mini train-- per Melissa :)
Tuesday, October 13-Fundraiser Jean Day for Down Syndrome Guild $5
Care Team 7:45
Doss out at SLO Training from 8 to 12
Spartan Tutoring Meeting @GBE @ 4:15
Board Meeting at CO at 5:30
Wednesday, October 14–
Sped Staffing 7:45 to 8:00
Wellness Wednesday/Stretch and Flex
Bike to School Day
Coaching Doss and Samuel
Thursday, October 15-
10:15 Earthquake Drill
Doss out all day PBS conference
District PDC mtg at CO -- 4:00
Friday, October 16-
Faculty Meeting at 7:45- Library
End of 1st Quarter
Home Football Game: Spartan Spirit Day!
Mrs. Stoddard's Coaching Day
Please make sure you are taking team time to collaborate on upcoming Parent/Teacher Conferences. Think about discussion points, sign in sheets, hallway displays and things to keep brothers and sisters busy while adults have a conversation.
Have you attempted Parent Contacts in a variety of ways? A note goes a long way with parents every once in awhile with a student. This may be a chance to give that student a bright spot to share with parents and show their pride.
Know you do not go unappreciated!!
Brandy wanted to take time to thank Mr. Welch, Mrs. Ross and Mrs. Quesal for turning in their Guided Reading Templates! She appreciated their promptness! They received "Leader in Literacy" Jeans Stickers!
Mrs. Snodgrass, You are incredibly helpful to Mrs. Ragsdale during recess and she appreciates you!! A Big Thank you!