NCVPS ESPAÑOL 3
WEEK 17, May 15-21
CON LA SRA. AGUIRRE
WHAT SHOULD STUDENTS BE WORKING ON?
I have contacted all parents this past week/weekend. Please take a moment to speak with your student to insure that he/she has completed all assignments for Units 5-8. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions about your student's assignments in our class.
BELOW IS THE SCHEDULE FOR THE FINAL PROJECT/EXAM RLC
HERE IS INFORMATION ABOUT THE FINAL PROJECT
- You need to attend an RLC this week or next for the Final Project and Final Exam. I recommend that you attend the Final Unit RLC this week so that you will receive additional information to help you with both the Final Exam and Final Project.
- The Final Project is due no later than Friday, May 26 @ 11:55pm. Get it completed and submitted before that date!
- This is your chance to "showcase" what you have learned this semester with your FINAL PROJECT!
- For the Final Project itself, you need to show what you have learned this semester by using vocabulary and grammar from all units 2-8.
- Make sure that you use a Web 2.0 tool for creating your presentation. PowerPoint and Google Slides are not acceptable.
- Why not pretend to go on a trip to a Spanish speaking country and do a slide for each of the units and/or be creative in whatever way you would like in order to create the Final Project?
- For example, while in Spain, tell what family members are with you on a slide; maybe you decide to go to a soccer game and write about the game (sports) for another slide; in another slide, tell about using technology to contact your friends back home. For health, maybe you get sick and have to go to the hospital. Be creative!
- The main thing is that you try to incorporate as much vocabulary and grammar as possible from all the units we have studied this semester (2-8).
- Proofread your narrative and audio before submitting. Look for correct spelling, subject/verb agreement and that adjectives agree with the nouns they modify.
- Make sure you look on under Modules on your Canvas page for the folder that says All Spanish 3 Instructional Content where you will find all the lessons for Units 2-8. (It is located under your Final Project module.)
- Click here for a detailed list of what you have been studying this semester to be included in your Final Project. Use this checkoff list when creating your Final Project to make sure you have grammar and vocabulary from units 2-8.
HERE IS INFORMATION ABOUT THE FINAL EXAM
- Make sure to attend an RLC (this week or next) as you will get some grammar review that will help you with the Final Exam.
- The Final Exam is due no later than Friday, May 26 @ 11:55pm. Get it completed and submitted before that date!
- The Final Exam is similar to your Leer and Escuchar quizzes and has 5 parts with about 30 questions (reading and listening).
- Use the detailed list of what you have been studying this semester (see above) as a checkoff list when studying for the Final Exam in order to review vocabulary and grammar for Units 2-8.
- You might want to wait and take the Final Exam AFTER creating your Final Project as you will be reviewing grammar and vocabulary from all the units while creating your Final Project. That is completely up to you!