The Fountainview Center
“When someone you love has Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, they often need more care than you can give. The Fountainview Center offers a new alternative care community, combined with environmental design and enhanced programs to meet the daily care needs of your loved one who is taking this journey through Alzheimer's. Our unique services and commitment to be your “partner in caregiving” can make a difficult decision a little easier for you and your loved one.”
Fountainview's main mission to to provide care for people struggling with Alzheimer's and other related disorders. This care is achieved by providing care in a gentle and family-like environment. Fountainview understands the specific needs of their residents, affected families, and community, and they are committed to enhancing the quality of life for their residents.
In November of 1996, the center was open and founded by William M. Small, Jr.
The Fountainview Center for Alzheimer’s Disease is dedicated to delivering superior customer service through continuous quality improvement. They are dedicated to a continuum of education and training team members which empowers them to respond attentively and actively to the needs of all customers as individual, as teams, and as an organization. United in their mission, they believe in delivering service with a warm heart, a gentle touch and a friendly smile.
- Registered Nurses, License Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Physical Therapy Aides providing 24-hour clinical care and services, 7 days a week.
- Social Services are provided in-house with LCSW consultants
- Educational Services provided full time by a Registered Nurse
- Medicare Clinical and Financial Consultation Services provided by a Registered Nurse
- A Medical Director provides in-house medical direction and physician services.
- Associate Medical Director that provides psychiatric services.
- Nurse Practitioner that works directly with the attending physician and nursing staff.
- A registered dietitian ensures a healthy and balanced diet for residents
- Dentist with mobile dental services
- Wound care specialist
- Certified Activities Directors
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Director of Financial Services with over 20 years in the accounting field