ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
May 20, 2019
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Tom Sauve - Saving my phone from the brink of extinction. You gave it more time and I am forever grateful.
- Brianna McGee - Accompanying me to Valleyfair with my physics kids.
- Kurt Soderberg and Jason Koele - Always having my back and helping with students and life. It feels so good knowing that my administration cares about me as a person and my success as a teacher.
- Head Coach PLC - Working together to improve our athletes and sports programs always.
- Jeff Fern (2 recognitions)- Hard to put into words...thank you for your above and beyond support and care. Scarlett got her turkey...ask him about it! Putting the experience of a student above his own busy schedule
- Ari Wirebaugh - Taught me Gimkit. Everyone should use this if they want to engage their students!
- Adam Sheldon - Thank you for your willingness to help me by answering my questions and sharing resources with me.
- Everyone! - Thank you for all of your support and prayers while I was gone- it was good to know I didn't have to worry about anything at work and I could just concentrate on my family!!!
- Gretchen Rozeboom & Bill Emery (2 recognitions) - Thanks for the meaty lunch! Thank you for spending YOUR time making food for us.
- Staff - Thanks for a great pot luck!
- Courtney Hawkins - She is the Energizer Bunny. Nuff said.
- Heather Jourdeans - Organizing another awesome potluck
- Mitch Klimek - Providing consistent daily humor
- Steph Posta and Autumn Voigt - Consistently supporting our virtual students and teachers.
- Jenna Scheitauer - You’re the best! Thank you for making me smile every time I see you, and thanks for your constant reminder to keep....going...
- Courtney Hawkins - Panther Catering provided an amazing meal at PD
- Tracie Crowley - Spending time helping a young teacher grow
- Wendy Hoverson - Selflessly picked up donuts for our PD day - THANK YOU!!
- Tammy Simonson - Thank you for setting up the coffee on Thursday night in preparation for PD Friday morning
- Jerry Wold & Greg Green - Getting rid of the scraggly bushes in the front of the building and roping off the hydro-seeded area.
- Jason Koele - Excellent organization and management of MBC track meet, softball, and middle school concert!!
- Nic Been - Set up a webinar with Fastbridge - universal screener to help us identify individual student needs and plan accordingly.
- Pat Basche, Jen Staidl, Tovah Carson, & Adam Sheldon - Thank you for the very open conversation and planning - looking at ways to improve the student experience so we can make a strong program even stronger.
- Pilot Group - Tremendous conversation at PD.
- Vicki Dresang-Talapa - A student forgot their medicine when they went on a field trip. Vicki drove to the location to deliver it. WOW!
- Jason Koele, Jeff Fern, Tracy Klein, & Steph Posta - So fortunate to work with you - thanks for the laughs!!
- Steph Post & Tom Sauve - Master's Degree!! Way to go!
- Matt Langman - Shared his clipboard with a coach in need. Thank You!
You all ROCK!
Just for Fun
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: SCIENCE
Monday, May 20th
Another Great Day to be a Panther
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm - SCC School Board Meeting
Tuesday, May 21st
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
8:00 am - 8:30 am - Senior Graduation Gathering - Staidl's Room
2:45 pm - 3:30 pm - Pit Crew Meeting
Wednesday, May 22nd - Morning Meeting and PLC Time
7:45 am - 10:15 am - AP Physics Exam
8:30 am - 2:30 am - Fly Fishing - River Falls (Emery)
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm - Grad Walk
6:30 pm - Scholarship Night Presentation (Auditorium)
Thursday, May 23rd
7:45 am - 11:45 am - AP Biology Exam
7:45 am - 11:45 am - AP Environmental Science Exam
8:30 am - 2:00 pm - HS students judging MS Science Fair
Friday, May 24th - GRADUATION DAY
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PBIS Meeting
8:15 am - 10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
7:00 pm - Staff Gather in Library for Graduation Ceremony
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm - 2019 Graduation Ceremony
Just So You Know
2019 DPI Educator Effectiveness Survey (Teachers and Specialists, please take this survey)
This DPI survey is the primary tool used for monitoring the statewide EE or EP process. The survey measures important aspects of teacher perceptions of schools including:
· the amount quality of performance feedback provided to them,
· the effectiveness of their principal,
· their job satisfaction, and
· how well their school engages parents.
Please complete the survey prior to May 24th.
This document is a summary of our 2018-19 building goals. These goals represent the work of HSLT, BLT, and PBIS aligned to district priorities. If you'd like to see the detailed version please contact Kurt.
Please familiarize yourself with the information on this document. Thank you.