The Health Programs faculty invite you to VISIT WEEK!
What is VISIT WEEK?
- Are you enrolled at Peirce, but not yet taking classes in your major?
- Are you new to Peirce, and interested in getting to know the faculty who teach in the healthcare department?
- Or are you just curious about some of the classes that you will have to take down the road?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you might be interested in participating in VISIT WEEK. From May 23rd to May 27th, the faculty of Health Programs would like to invite any student to visit a class in which they are not enrolled. There are two courses welcoming students for Visit Week this time around. The details are below.
Why participate in VISIT WEEK?
What are the details?
- Professor Kate Watson's HIA 340 Course (Healthcare Research Methods). This takes place on Wednesday, May 25th from 5:30-9:30 in room 64. Visitors are welcome to visit between 5:30 and 6:00pm.
- Professor Jamie Loggains' HIT 218 (Healthcare Reimbursement) Course. This takes place on Tuesday, May 24th from 5:30-9:30 in room 29. Visitors are welcome to visit at any time during the course, and are welcome to stay as long as they wish.
QUESTIONS? Contact Professor Kate Watson at email@example.com