Weekly newsletter from room 313!
Parent To-Do List
- Schedule a time for a Parent/Teacher Conference on Friday!
- Make sure that Mrs. Locke has your email address!
- Send in $5 (if you haven't already) for Scholastic Reader.
Signing up for a Conference...
Follow this link to sign up for a conference on our Google Doc Or Scan the QR Code at the bottom of this letter.
Please arrive 5 minutes early and wait in the hall until the previous conference is complete.
What We Are Learning!
- Flexible Math Groups began today!! Students are learning Large Number Addition, Standard 4 NBT.4.
- Reading: Students who are above a level U will be tested this week. Other students are working on Daily 5 expectations and reading stamina.
- Writing: Building characters that have motivations and needs.
- Science: Animal Adaptations
- Social Studies: North Carolina Symbols.
Dates to Remember
September 23rd: Title I Open House 5:30-7:30pm
September 26th : Parent/Teacher Conference Day (NO SCHOOL!)
October 10th: School Picture Day/ Fall Carnival 5PM-8PM