BSMS Library Media Center News!
January 2014 Edition
- Number of classes in the library this month - 103 (semi-flexible schedule)
- Number of research classes - 19
- Number of classes in the library this year - 660 regular classes + 130 research classes
- Total AR tests taken and passed from 8/14-1/31 – 4613
1. SBDM held in the media center.
2. 2 - Academic Team meetings
3. Parent Night Highlighting Science Fair
4. Battle of the Books meeting
5. I went to Tom's Squad meeting with students
6. Los Amigos meeting
7. Set up book fair
8. Staff Pot Luck held in media center.
9. AR Prize Day
10. All students watched spring book fair video encouraging students to read the newest titles.
11. Preparing for Author visit, Patsy Trollinger, by reading Perfect timing to half of the students.
1. All students completed the youth Service Center survey through the library rotation.
2. Several technology related requests were completed such as repairing WinTV issues.
3. Collected data for Tom's Squad project for 6th grade classes.
4. Completed 7th grade LDC Module pathfinder (web site).
Staff Members of the Month
Books Books And More Books!!!!!
I read two books this month for Battle of the Books - All Alone in the Universe by Lynne Perkins and Ghost of Graylock by Dan Poplocki. I really liked Ghost of Graylock.