Seekonk High Library News
Quiet Library? Not Us!
We also still have 30 Chromebooks, so don't hesitate to call the library and schedule any end-of-year projects.
Are there library resources you need or want for 2015-16?
Are there books, videos or magazines that we can purchase to support you and your students for next year? If so, please send an e-mail to Suzanne and we'll do our best!
Make Sure You Don't Miss an E-mail!
(Re-printed by popular demand from the March issue)
As you know by now, Seekonk High students have received school-issued e-mail accounts. These accounts are an added tool to their existing Google docs accounts that all students have been using since middle school. So far, the students have been using their accounts successfully and easily.
One question from teachers is "Will my teacher e-mail address change? The answer is No...but all teachers have a secondary e-mail account with an @seekonkschools.org extension, and students may send messages to these accounts since it is quick and easy through the school directory.
To ensure that you receive ALL e-mails, take the following steps to forward all your e-mail to your Novell address (the one that ends in @seekonk.k12.ma.us):
- Log into your Google account with your seekonkschools.org extension. Don't know how? Call Suzanne in the library for your account info and some help!
- When you are in your Google seekonkschools.org e-mail account, go to "Settings" located under the cog wheel button on the right side of the page
- Choose the "Forwarding and POP/IMP" tab
- Click the button that says "Forward a copy of incoming mail " and enter your seekonk.k12.ma.us address
- Click "Save Changes" at the bottom and that you're done!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Suzanne Larson!