Access Over 5,000 eBooks
A Valuable Resource
Setting Up Your Class
- Click on Manage in the upper right portion of your screen.
- Click on Choose Students under Account Management.
- Choose your grade level from the drop down menu and click Search.
- Check the boxes beside each of your students' names.
- Click Save Now at the bottom of the screen.
- Continue this process on each page of student names.
- They are now in your class!
- Click on Manage again.
- Click on Add/Manage Accounts under Account Management to see your student list.
If you weren't able to find some of your students, send those names to Jennifer ASAP. She'll add them to the BES list so you can add them to your class.
Making Logging In Easier for Students
Having to type in their DOB can be frustrating and time consuming for many students! Fortunately, you are able to change the password to make it easier if you'd like.
If you'd like to simplify student log-ins so that they are able to use their student numbers for usernames and passwords, you may do so after you've added them to your class. Just follow the directions below: **Please do not change the username or password to any other name, word or number besides the student ID number!**
- From the Add/Manage tab in Account Management, click on a student's name.
- A box will pop up with their student number as their username along with two empty password boxes.
- Copy and paste the student number into the two password boxes.
- Be sure to click save!
- Continue this process for every student in your class.
- They'll log in with just their numbers for both username and password.
- Group username is still rowan.
Assign Books to Students
- Click on the yellow Read tab at the top.
- Search for books.
- Click on a book.
- Click Assign under the title.
- Check the boxes by students to whom you'd like this book assigned.
- Click Assign.