From the LifePlay Big Top!
Are you excited about camp? We Are!
Dear LifePlay families,
*scroll down for a detailed description of each day of camp *
What will happen at camp each day?
- Monday • Embracing Mistakes, Juggling, and Gravity
- Tuesday • Personal Accountability, Hooping, and Circumference
- Wednesday • Balancing Mind, Body, and Math
- Thursday • Leadership and Hula Hoop Geometry
- Friday • Team Support, Clowning, and Bubble Physics
What do I need to know about camp this week?
2285 Murray Ridge Road, San Diego, 92123
Best number to call if you need to reach camp: 858.255.0820
Regular camp hours are from 8am - 3:30pm,
with the option of 6am - 8am and/or 3:30 - 6pm.
You can drop off and pick up any time.
You are required to show photo identification when you pick up your child.
Campers should come each day with the following:
- backpack for personal items
- morning snack
- afternoon snack
- water bottle
- sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
Please do NOT send electronic devices or personal items that might cause trouble if lost.
We encourage kids to come in their circus finest, so feel free to go a little
crazy with your wardrobe choices this week!
Who will be teaching my kids?
This week the following teachers will be working with your children at camp:
- Niko Waldschmidt • E3 (before & after school care) supervisor / math instructor
- Artemis Xanakis • E3 specialist, visual arts instructor
- Nathaniel Allenby • professional juggler and circus performer / instructor
- Krystin Railing • professional hooper and circus performer / instructor
- Rebecca Lantry • E3 supervisor and drama specialist
- Deena Mobley • professional educator and E3 specialist
The LifePlay executive team will also be on hand all week to support your child's wonderful and positive experience at camp! (Ashley McGuire, Nicole Cantalupo, and Sarah Johnson)