THE THORSON WEEKLY
Week of April 4, 2016
EVENTS THIS WEEK
Monday, April 4
- Welcome Lindsay O'Morrow!
- Progress Reports due at 8:00 a.m.
- Jaguar Jumpstart - 8:42 a.m. - Gym
Tuesday, April 5
- Forward Exam Testing begins for 4th grade
- Grade 2 to First Stage - 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, April 6
Thursday, April 7
- Leadership Team Meeting 7:50 a.m.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences 4:00-8:00 p.m.
Friday, April 8
- Angela has a meeting at district from 9:00-11:30
- Michele Neuville and Angela have 4K work from 12:00-4:30 at district office
- Author Lisa Moser visits 3rd grade - 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- April 11 - PTO Meeting
- April 11-15 - Read-a-Thon
- April 18 - 21 - Earth Week
- April 22 - NO SCHOOL - PD
"NUTS AND BOLTS" NOTES
Art Teacher Interviews
We have a number of qualified candidates for the Art Teacher position. Interviews will be held in the next couple of weeks. I am looking for a few volunteers to be on the interview team for this position. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.
Spotlight of the Week
I hope you all had a wonderful and restful break, whether you stayed in the area or headed off to somewhere warm! Hopefully the weather will improve quickly! Here's to Spring weather and a wonderful 4th Quarter!