The Bobby's Run School Bulletin
Friday, April 30, 2021
Please see our revised schedule linked HERE
Please see revised meal service information linked HERE
- Meals will be available for pick up on Wednesday from 12:30 to 1:30. For the safety of students and staff at dismissal, please follow the traffic pattern for picking up your student. Students are to be picked up out front of Bobby's Run, and not on the side EDC entrance doors. Thanks for your attention to this.
Note: EDC will be available on Wednesdays starting Wednesday, May 12th.
Third Grade Tree Planting
Each third grader was given their own seedlings to take home and plant.
New Trees at BRS
Two dogwood trees were planted at Bobby's Run in celebration of Arbor Day.
Two third grade student helpers assisted with the planting.
Check It Out!
Click here to read about the awesome work Mrs. Antinoff and her third graders have done!
GT Nominations: Due Today!
Today is the last day for nominations for third and fourth grade students interested in being considered for the BRS Gifted and Talented program for the 2021-2022. Nomination forms will be sent via email next week and are also posted on the BRS page of the district website. This form is only necessary for new nominees; students who are presently participating in the GT3 and GT4 program do not need to apply. Please return forms to Mrs. Carver no later than Friday, April 30th for consideration.
Spirit Days and Upcoming Closures
Tuesday, May 4th: May the 4th be with you, Star Wars Day
Friday, May 7th: Baseball Day, wear your favorite team jersey or color
Friday, May 14th: Sunshine Day, wear yellow
Friday, May 21st: Wildcat Pride Day, wear school colors or school spirit wear
Friday, May 28th: Memorial Day observance, wear red, white, blue
Schools Closed on Monday, May 31st for Memorial Day
Updated Physicals and Immunizations
Covid-19 Reminders and Updates
- Please review and read the daily AUXS screening questions carefully. There have been some minor adjustments.
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Barbieri as to why they are absent. She can be reached at email@example.com
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. The following states do not require a quranatine after travel: PA, DE, NY, CT. If you traveled to another state, you will need to quarantine for 10 days.
- Please notify if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 10 days if exposed to a Covid-19 positive person.
- If your child or anyone in your home is being tested, keep your child home until the results are back.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old