Hellstern Middle School Newsletter, Springdale, AR
2019-2020 Issue 33, April 27, 2020
Rising 7th Grade Electives Information
Current 6th graders - This document contains information for ALL 7th grade electives. All athletics require a completed physical examination form - the form can be found in this document.
- The final AMI packet (days 31-45) can be picked up at HMS starting Thursday, April 30th. Digital copies are available here.
- Our buildings will be closed to the public for the remainder of the year. We anticipate students picking up the contents of their lockers (including PE/gym lockers) during the week of May 18th - 22nd from 8-4pm each day. We will publish procedures for this in the weeks to come. Anything that remains after this week will be disposed.
- AMI Day 26 starts Monday, Apri 27th! Here is a link to the work. If you picked up a paper packet, it included days 21-30.
- I have linked the 2020-2021 Academic Calendar here for those of you that need it. It can also be found on the Springdale Schools website.
- Registration & enrollment can be dropped off at the front of the building. This summer, we are anticipating utilizing a new on-line system. We hope to be able to offer you a way to update enrollment this summer from the comfort of your home.
- If you have work to turn in from days 11-20, please hold onto that work and turn it in after day 30 is complete. You will be able to turn in your paper packet and pick up the new packet at the same time.
Register for NEXT YEAR's Hero Happenings! Newsletter
I will start a NEW mailing list for next year's newsletter. If you are a parent of a CURRENT 6th grader, please use this link to register again for this newsletter. Also - share with anyone that has a CURRENT 5th grader. You can register as many email addresses as you would like, simply complete the form multiple times.
Census Video - English
Census Video - Spanish
Census Video - Marshallese