OŠ "Ivo Andrić", Radinac, Serbia
Wellcome to our school!
Here is something about our class:
In class has got a lot of interesting people like Marko, who is a little restless. Katarina is right prankster. Andjela i Radojka like to laught. Milica is very good friend. Sara now fit into the society. Nevena is good and quiet. Ivan much love writing songs. Aleksa is quiet and obedient. Milan always try to say something funny. Aleksandar i Nikola love computers. Andjela is very private person. Lazar is quiet. Jovana is very curious and loud. Andria is silent. Milan knows sometimes be very funny. Nemanja i Mateja like to play football. Miljana likes to hang out with everyone. Dusica is very curious. In my class we have twins Aleksandra and Sandra what are very similar. Andrija and Jovan very love to talk. I really like this class and we are the best!!!
Radinac is a village in the municipality of Smederevo,Serbia.
In 2011. it had a population of 5,428 people.
The Zelezara Smederevo is a Serbian steel manufacturing factory based in Smederevo. It operates with facilities in Radinac steel plant hot and cold rollings mill.
In Radinac there is an elementray school, its name is Ivo Andric. There is a footballl club,too. Its name is Mladi Radnik.
Mladi Radnik, fotball club
Write you some facst on football club Mladi Radnik Radinac in pcs I training.
FK Mladi Radnik Radinac is created 1940 years.Is there are 2 stadium.
How is Mladi Radnik crossing from less in bigger rang contest because that je station had to to bi reassigned and better equipped.
Currently you compete in Podunavskoj okruznoj league and first are on the table.
Folklore is general name for the art of living in the nation.
Passed down from generation to generation. Folklore dances are different.
There are players from Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Romania, Slovakia, Russia... and their games are different.
Every part of the World has the appropriate costume and they differ from each other.
Folclore dances impresses people all around. Players in folklore they are very obedient, and everyone knows their place is in kolo - that`s how we call our main formation when we`re dancing our national dances.
There are many competitions and events in which we participate. So that helps us become acquainted with folk history of other nations.
Built in 1886.-1888., during the reign of king Milan Obrenović
Church of saint George
In the city center, built in 1850.-1854. during reign of Aleksandar Karađorđević
Take a 3d walk through our fortress:http://www.smederevskatvrdjava.com/?lang=en
Church of saint George
Take a 3d walk through our fortress:http://www.smederevskatvrdjava.com/?lang=en
My town is Smederevo. Smederevo is beautiful city. Smederevo is not big city its territory is 484km². In Smederevo live 117.314 peoples. In Smederevo you can see Smederevo fortress. Smederevo fortress is beautiful, it is build up 1430. Peoples are very cultural. Smederevo has a recent history of heavy industry and manufacturing, which is a result of active and aggressive industrialization of the region conducted by Tito's regime during the 1950s-1960s era. During the First Serbian Uprising in 1806, the city became the temporary capital of Serbia, as well as the seat of the Praviteljstvujušči sovjet, a government headed by Dositej Obradović. The first basic school was founded in 1806. During World War II, the city was occupied by German forces, who stored ammunition in the fortress. On 5 June 1941, a catastrophic explosion severely damaged the fortress, killing nearly 2,000 residents. After World War II, Smederevo became an industrial and cultural center of Podunavlje district. Under the overall industrial development of Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, the city received a boost in infrastructure. Due to the ideal geographical position of Smederevo, socialist government supported building of roads, apartment buildings and tens of factories. Some of the most notable factories built and renewed in period between 1950s until the end of 1980s were Zelvoz (Heroj Srba during the period of SFRJ), renewed in 1966. and a new steel plant built on outskirts of Smederevo at that time, Sartid (MKS during the period of SFRJ) which was completely operational in 1971. The Železara Smederevo (full legal name: Privredno društvo za proizvodnju i preradu čelika "Železara Smederevo" d.o.o.), is a Serbian steel manufacturing conglomerate based in Smederevo. It operates with facilities in Radinac (steel plant, hot and cold rolling mill), Smederevo (harbor), Šabac (tinplate) and Kučevo (limestone mining). From 2003 to 2012 it was part of the U.S. Steel corporation. In April 2016 Hesteel Group acquired the business, bidding €46 million. Initially stated plans were to invest $300million over 2 years into the plant including installation of galvanisation equipment, and raise production to 2.1 million tons from 0.875 million.
Smederevo is beautiful city and I am happy because live in this city.
,,Smederevo fall'' festival has a tradition over 100 years long and it represents one of the most important agricultural tourist festivals.
Festival is every year in September.
This is event ' for the glory of grape and wines from Smederevo vineyards.1889. Smederevo growers for the first time was proud on theirown grape and quality of their wines.First exhibition of grapes and wines in Smederevo was in 1889. on the pier.Festival lasted several days and whole town was on his feet with music and joy.Goal is to organize and to show visitors high quality agricultural products and rich historical heritage of the rule Despota Djurdja Brankovica. Festival start with parade on the street.
For three days now long festival takes,Smederevo is opening doors for the visitors and showing everything which make recognizable and making proud town and people.
In town square visitors have the uniqe opportunity to buy for promotional price grape,plums,apples,honey...City gallery is the place where you can see hand works association of women and crafts which they are doing very successfuly.
The real festival is taking place in fortress where is organize agriculture and etno creativity from villages aroud Smederevo.
In any yard you will be able to see very old things, over 100 years, such as old lamps,ploughs, knitted socks, handa made shirts and special attention is food prepared in dishes made of earthen jugs.
Those things makes Smederevo fall festival very special and i am looking forward to next.
The autum has arrived and the leaves has fallen. Colours of the leaves are are yellow and orange ant that should be the exact color of your clothes. There is an example: you can put on some bule jeans and an ogrange blouse.
People usually don't make any different in dressing during winter and autumn.
When it's winter, you should olefinitly wear whiite jeans and worm white sweater so you can look like a Snowman.If you put on a black blouse, you won't be interesting for people around you.
In spring I recommed to put on some colourtull things. If you are going to wear blue jeans of T-shirts, dresses, tights, jeans and don't it's suppose to be colouurfull, I hope yoz would like this peace of advice. In general, I'm not into fashion, but you can read this if you want to.
The music we like
♪ M U s i c ♪
• In my class we listen to all kinds of music ... Pop music, rock music, folk music, rap music ...A lot of us listen to the same genre, but some prefer different genres.We love the musical culture of the time.
• In our school there is a choir, as well as an organized group of students who are learning to play the flute.From my class, five girls sign in the choir and five students, play the flute, four girls and a boy.
• Music lessons are very interesting. We love music. Every time we learn some new song... The most interesting is when we all together sing songs that we learned..
• The teacher is very good to us.With a teacher is never boring,we are laughing and talk about everything with her..
• We have choir practices almost every day, except Wednesdays .. Sometimes we haven't lessons every days, because the teacher has some obligations. Choir is held fifth, sixth or seventh classes. This is the second year we attend the choir,five girls precisely.
• The School day is celebrated on 9 October. Every year the choir performs at the celebration. This year we were preparing four songs: the anthem of Ivo Andric, Bad vine, Un-break my heart and lily and torn.We have a celebrations on 27 January, when we celebrate Saint Sava, the protector of schools and students as well. My family aslo celebrates Saint Sava.
• Thirty children attend the choir.Only three of them are boys and all the orthers are girls.We have two voices, the first and second. The first voice of the children who can reap high notes, in the second voice of children who sing in a deep voice.
• Links songs:
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE - Un-break my heart
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P7BLQNMYh0 - Bad vine
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlflOhdX6lc - Lily and torn
- The flute♪
• As I wrote in the introduction, in my school there was a group of students playing the flute.
• The flute is a woodwind instrument of middle and high register. The sound produced by the action of an air tab. They differ, to hold, longitudinal or block flute and modern transverse flute.
• We in the school use block-flute. It's easy to play.So far we have learned to play just two songs... The song from the movie ,,Titanic'' and a song ''Baruška''. Learning to play the music culture classes.
We've got a teacher for Physical Education and he name's Goran. We wear white T-shirt and black shorts. He inst' strict but when is angry better that he don't asking. We're favorite subject is Physical Education. Boys play football and basketball, girls play volleyball and between two fires.
My favorite subject is computer science. I like it because we learn new stuff about computers in a fun way. We usually write a text in Microsoft word and then change the font of the text, we change the size of the text, and the color of the text, and we do lots of other fun stuff on the computer too. When we finish all the school work we have we can play video games on the internet and surf the net.
2 pcs onion, 1 tablespoon vegeta, 1/2 tablespoons of salt, 2 tablespoons sweet papper, a little oil, 1 cup water, 1 kg mixed minced meat, 1 cup of rice to top, tablespoons pepper, pickled cabbage leaves, 1 pc egg, spareribs, bacon, dry sausage quantity of your choice.
Preparation: Finely chop the onion. In bowl put Vegeta, salt, onion, oil, pepper and water, and all it cool. Add minced meat, pepper and rice, put back on the stove for another 5 minutes. Finally add the egg and mix well. Take cabbage leaf, put a tablespoon of meat mixture and twist. The first part of the bend closer to you, so parts of the side and finally rolled up. At the bottom of the pot put small and broken cabbage leaves then stranded arrange the cabbage rolls. When we completed the first row between rolls, put between them ribs, bacon, sausage. Dried meat is the main ingredient for sarma to be good. It would be good to have a homemade dried meet. Cabbage is already salty, and the ribs so the mixture of meat and rice doesn`t need so much Vegeta and salt. Pour the water in the pot to cover the rolls, and cook without stirring for 2-3 hours. When cooked to make a roux. Stew that two tablespoons of flour and a tablespoon of red sweet peppers with a little oil, to be rarer as the sauce and to take it out into the water in which cooked cabbage. Allow to simmer for at least 15 minutes
I fish in Serbia on a river called Dunav (Danube). There are small and big fish I like fishing medium fish, but Dunav is unpredictable. Some people let the fish go back in the wild. Its rely hard to catch big fish. But when someone catches a big fish it’s a big accomplishment.
Serbia, our country
• Serbia has a population of 7,186,862
• It is comprised of Serbia is 88,361 km
• The position of Serbia: Danubian, Balkan, Pannonian
• The branches of the Serbian economy: Agriculture, Commerce, Industry, Tourism
• In the waters of Serbia are: Rivers, lakes, thermal and mineral water
• We all know how much our country has a rich history, cultural heritage and beautiful landscapes.
The most famous cultural monuments are monasteries and churches. Beside them are important and many archaeological sites, monuments from different periods. Of the attractions in the capital should be allocated National Theatre, The Calemegdan, the Cathedral, the National Museum, the Temple of Saint Sava, and other churches, theaters and museums dedicated to the Serbian giants.
The most famous Serbian dishes are cabbage rolls, cheese pie, beans, corn bread. The most famous drink is brandy, but has a lot of wine and beer.
Serbia borders Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Hrvatka.
1. The largest rivers: the Danube, Sava, Morava and Drina, Tisa, Ibar, Timok ...
2. Mountains: Kopaonik, Zlatibor, Tara, Zlatar, Jastrebac, Stara Planina ...
3. Well-known lakes: Palic, Vlasina, Đerdapsko.
4. The most famous spas: Vrnjačka, Bukovička, Mataruška, Aranđelovačka, Sokobanja ...
• BEOGRAD- was first known as Singidunum from the 3rd century BC to 7th century AD. Order ruled by Celts, Romans, Huns, Sarmatians and Goths and then the Byzantines, Franks, Byzantines, Bulgarians so again. From the 12th to the 16th century, Belgrade fought amongst themselves Byzantines, Bulgarians, Serbs and Hungarians. The Turks conquered Belgrade in 1521, but was acquitted in 1867. Twice he fell under Austrian rule during the First World War, and in 1919 became the capital of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes.
• NOVI SAD - In the area of Novi Sad in prehistoric times there are human settlements. From 1692 to 1780, on the right bank of the Danube in the era of the Austro-Hungarian Petrovaradin Fortress was built, one of the most famous fortresses in Europe.
• NIS - On the banks of the river is beautiful Petrovaradin Fortress known as tvrjava.
Serbia can offer many beautiful and interesting tourist destinations and some of them are the most famous mountain ...
• KOPAONIK - is the most important tourist destinations in Serbia. It is located in central Serbia, 230km from Belgrade. The average annual temperature is 3.7 ° C. Snow starts in late November and lasts until May, 159 days a year.
• ZLATIBOR - With an average altitude of 1,000 meters and the highest peak Tornik (1,496 meters) Zlatibor is located in the southwestern part of Serbia, 238km away from Belgrade. Summers are moderately warm with more than 2,000 hours of sunshine a year, a moderately cold winters.
• VRNJACKA BANJA -Smeštena on the slopes of the mountain Goc and in the valleys of Vrnjacka and Lipovačke River, 200 km south of Belgrade.
• SOKOBANJA- is located:
Below Ozren mountain on the left recice Moravice. Excursion Ozren, Lepenski viri vir