QR Codes in the Classroom
By using a QR Scanner (our iPads have i-nigma), students can scan the QR code and it will take them straight to that website! Super fast and super easy!
To prepare for the center, find the website you want them to go to and follow these steps!
- Go to http://www.qrstuff.com.
- Make sure "Website URL" is selected in #1.
- Type or paste the URL into the box in #2.
- Wait for the QR to change in the preview box on right.
- Open the i-nigma app on your iPad and scan the code on your computer screen.
- Tap View Online.
- Make sure it goes to the right website! [If it doesn't, redo it!]
- On your computer, click Download QR code under the QR.
- Go into your downloads folder and it'll be named qrcode.######. Change the name to the website name so you don't forget that it goes too!
- Print the QR code and place it in your center.
Students will open the i-nigma app and scan the code to go to the website. Sometimes it helps to put a picture of the app in the center to help them find it! :)