Washington Mini Tigers
- begins MON Oct. 3… then every school day MON-FRI, unless cancelled for weather or teacher absence (if cancelled they can wait in the gym until they are excused to class)
- 8:50-9:05am… doors close at 8:55… after Cardio Club, kids can grab their school breakfast and head to class
- Grades 1-6… kindergartners allowed only with older sibling
- only drop-off students will be allowed since no buses arrive early enough
- kids will be expected to walk or jog for fitness… consistent joggers may qualify for special “Running Club” events in the future, after-school on Seminary Hill
- a few after-school sports offerings will be offered soon, more info to come… fall session will begin the week after conferences, and run up to Thanksgiving week (5 weeks)
MAKE PTO GREAT AGAIN!
Washington Families...we are excited to announce that we are beginning the process of rebuilding and reinvigorating our school's PTO! We are looking for parents/guardians who are interested in joining forces to help make our school the very best place to be. If that someone is you and you would like more info about the PTO, please reach out to your students' teacher. We will be in touch in the coming weeks with more specific details on how you can help make our PTO G.R.E.A.T! Our first scheduled family night will be October 28th for the 2nd annual Family Trick-or-Treat the Halls of School Night!
We are having a clothing drive. Please bring any unwanted clothing to the school in a plastic bag that you would like to donate. Thank you!
You are invited!
Join us in earning cash for our school by using the Box Tops app. It’s an easy way to make a difference. All you have to do is buy Box Tops participating products (like Cheerios!) and scan your grocery receipt. Box Tops are worth $.10 each and they add up fast! Twice a year, our school receives a check to help pay for whatever we need - equipment, supplies or experiences the kids love!https://btfe.smart.link/c2jjdifkw?referral_code=S1QA13FH
October 5,12,19,26 Early Release at 2:00
October 20 Picture Day
October 13-14 All Day Conferences
October 10-14 Book Fair
November 1 No School - Teacher PD
November 2,9,16,30 Early Release at 2:00
November 11 No School - Veteran's Day
November 23 2 Hour Early Release at 1:30
November 24-25 No School - Thanksgiving Break
November 28 No School - Trimester Break
Centralia School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Civil Rights Coordinator & Title IX Coordinator: Tabitha Whiting (email@example.com); and Section 504 Coordinator: Tammy Jensen-Tabor, (firstname.lastname@example.org) (360) 330-7600, 2320 Borst Avenue, Centralia, WA 98531-0610.