10 COMMANDMENTS OF MENTAL HEALTH
Pain is real, but so is hope.
1. Make your bed everyday
- You will feel more organized and coming home to a made bed will make you feel good.
2. Trust the healing process
- Some things just take time, support and work.
- Stressing about stress will just make it worse.
3. Stay optimistic
- Keep faith in your heart
4. Set goals for yourself
- When you achieve these goals, you will feel good about yourself.
5. Communicate with ones you trust
- Communication is a big part in feeling good.
- Keeping things built up inside will stress you out.
6. Keep realistic expectations
- Nobody is perfect, don't try to be.
7. Take breaks- do nothing
- It's okay to do nothing and relax
8. Be gentle to yourself
- Don't be your worst enemy, be nice to your thoughts and your body
9. Don't bite off more than you can chew
- It is better to be known for a little of something than a lot of nothing.
10. Write your feelings down
You will be able to stay in the present and get things off of your chest.