An Inquiry into: Who We Are
People change as they grow older.
- Our changing roles and responsibilities (responsibility)
- Our changing bodies (change)
- Acquiring new skills and interests (reflection)
Over the next 8 weeks we will really be focusing on an inquiry into the nature of the self; personal, physical, and social growth.
We are requesting that each child bring in the 3 following items as soon as possible:
1) A baby picture we can hang on the wall.
2) An item of baby clothes they wore
3) one other item that shows growth -- they no longer need or use it because they've grown... (bib, pacifier, booties...)