Tech Time Newsletter
May 4, 2016
- Kindergarten will print their Mother's day cards.
- First grade will print their Mother's day cards.
- Second grade will finish presentations and Dance Mat typing.
- Third grade will complete hour of code.
- Fourth grade will film their state tourism video.
- Fifth grade will start creating their career brochures.
Whether you’re planning a vacation or a staycation, here’s how to use your smartphone to help you and your family make the most of the season.
Riddle Me This - 7 TED-Ed Lessons Based on Riddles
The Locker Riddle is one of seven TED-Ed lessons that are based on riddles. All of the lessons challenge students to logical reasoning and mathematics to solve the riddle. The playlist of riddle-based lessons is embedded below.
Thank you to Lisa Winer who created the TED-Ed lesson below.
The summer is almost here. If you are like most educators, this is when you find the time to read your "teacher books" and learn about all those exciting strategies and resources that will give your classroom a fresh look in the fall.