きんようび - Friday
Lesson 6 Quiz + Module 2 Linguafolio
Take your Lesson 6 Quiz Today
- Today you will complete your Lesson 6 Quiz.
- Go to Course Modules > Module 2 > Lesson 6 and scroll to the link at the bottom
- This week's quiz covers vocabulary from lessons 4 - 6.
- Prior to starting the quiz, carefully review your vocabulary from lessons 4, 5 and 6.
- Your quiz should be completed by 11:59PM tonight.
- You get 1 attempt at the quiz.
- You CANNOT use your notes, study guides or any other course materials while taking the quiz.
Java and Flash Updates
Java and Flash Updates are needed to ensure that you are able to attend coaching. Please update your Java to Version Java 8, Update 60. Go to the link below and follow the instructions there.
Lesson 6 Wrap Up
By the end of the day today you should have submitted all of the following from Lesson 6:
- Lesson 6 Writing Assignment - hiragana characters ra - n
- Lesson 6 Culture Discussion
- Lesson 6 Speaking Assignment (Remember to submit yourself doing BOTH parts A and B)
- Lesson 6 Quiz
- Module 2 Linguafolio
If you have not completed any of the tasks above, please wrap them up before the end of the day today.
Go back and re-read your announcements if you are missing anything or need help completing a task.
(NO) Fall Break Reminder
If your school has a fall break, please do your best to make alternate arrangements to submit your assignments for Japanese 1 per the due date calendar.
You will need to attend 2 coaching sessions next week too. You can always call in using your phone for coaching if needed.
Typing and Writing Particles
Please look at the sentence below:
さくらさん わ にほんご お はなします。
So what's wrong with this picture? If you said the particles are written incorrectly, you are correct!
The particle は is typed as "ha" Typing "wa" makes the character わ but this is not the same as the particle.
The particle を is typed "wo" Typing "o" makes the character お which is not the same as the particle.
さくらさん は にほんご を はなします。
Upcoming Culture Cafe!
On Time Submissions
Congratulations to the students below who submitted their Lesson 6 speaking assignment on time yesterday:
Tina M., Ashley Z., Hannah G., Tutu A., Alexis S., Gemmaury E., Hannah H., Jasmine B., Sara C., Anna W., Austin C., John G., Matthew S., Daniel J., Dakota L., Mason R., Kelvin R., Kaisia T., Amaya A., Tiffany N., Kyle M., Ashlynn B., Chris S., Nathan J., Morgan R., Brendon H., James S., Brittany H., Sarah M., Russell M., Colton M., Gillian L., Gage T.
Remember that your submissions are due at 11:59PM each day. Do your best to submit your work on time to avoid late penalties.