The cellular or cubical office is an enclosed unit suitable for one to a maximum of five employees. A bigger number is not recommendable due to the noise level, which can become a major disturbing factor. Ideally, there are one to three persons in such an office.
It is a little offce for one or two people to work in.
Advantages And Dissadvantages
• highly concentrated work
• long-scale team work
• personal contact between colleagues
• intimate and discreet
• can be designed individually
• near the window, fresh air
• less general information flow
• employees move less and telephone more
• possibly effect of isolation