Kindergarten Round Up Information
Monday, April 16th
Dear Soon-To-Be-Newest Members of Our Washington Family:
We are so excited to meet all of YOU! This email is to serve as a friendly reminder of our Kindergarten Round-Up is on , Monday, April 16th, 2018.
Last but not least, we kindly request you fill out a parent input survey in order to help us best support your child. The survey will be at Kindergarten round up. This survey will be help us get to know your child. Once you register, you will be asked to fill out a home language survey.
Thank you in advance for helping us get to know your amazing son/daughter better!
What should I bring on Monday, April 16th?
To enroll in Park Ridge- Niles District 64 Schools, you must reside within the district boundaries and provide the following documentation:
- TWO of the following pieces of proof of residency (all documentation is subject to verification):
- 2 original and different current utility bills (gas, electric, water, sewer)
- Cell phone bill or driver’s license are not acceptable
OR 1 current utility bill and 1 of the following:
signed rental agreement with date of occupancy
signed purchase agreement with closing date
signed closing documents
original birth certificate
2016 second installment tax bill
2107 first installment tax bill
- Please DO BRING your soon-to-be Kindergarten child with you.
- Bring a color photo of him/her that will NOT be returned. Please make sure their first and last name in on the back of the photo.
- If you also bring younger siblings, please know they are welcome to attend but unfortunately, we do not have childcare available for them.