St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - March 1, 2020
SPIN THE WHEEL-FEBRUARY....PINK SHIRT DAY
"LENT A HAND" FUNDRAISER - February 26th to March 18th
- Feb 26 to March 18 - Lent a Hand Fundraiser for Valeda House
- Mar 3 - JRFH in PE classes
- Mar 4 - Lenton Assembly Wk 1 per 1
- Mar 5 - Early dismissal @ 2:05pm
- Mar 6 - PD Day - No school
- Mar 9 - Lenton Assembly Wk 2 per 1
- Mar 13 - Hockey Academy am
- Mar 16 - Lenton Assembly Wk 3 per 1
- Mar 17 - St. Patrick's Day Mass @ 9am
We need your input! OLMP Playground Progress
If you are interested in joining this committee please contact:
Our first meeting will be Tuesday, March 3rd at 6:00 in the OLMP High School Commons.
Food (pizza and veggies) will be provided and childcare is available if you contact us prior to the event. If we can get a group of parents to set the direction for this right away a potential playground build could take place as early as Spring 2021.
YOUNG AUTHOR'S CONFERENCE
Thank you to the Knights of Columbus for making 1200 pancakes for St. Pat's on Shrove Tuesday!!
CLICK BELOW TO ACCESS JRFH WEBSITE!
SCHOOL SAFETY INFORMATION
DO NOT PARK IN DESIGNATED BUS LANES-POLICE ARE ON PATROL AND HAVE BEEN HANDING OUT TICKETS!
School Safety Patrollers
- Please be aware of the crosswalks in front of our school as our Grade 4 Safety Patrollers are now on duty! **Be safe and use the designated crosswalks**
- Please stay clear of the bus lanes at the beginning and end of the school day
- Families/Students using 54th ave (North Side of School Yard) as a pick up/drop-off location, please use extreme caution. There are no crosswalks and it is a very busy street with heavy traffic
The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton Day of Confession - March 3, 2020 (All Parishes)
HOW TO REPORT AN ABSENCE
- Call 1-877-246-9970 - option 3
- Use the SchoolMessenger App
- Use the "SchoolMessenger" link in the EICS App (this requires the SchoolMessenger app to be installed on a phone)
- Use https://go.schoolmessenger.ca