May 2, 2016
THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK...
As we head into Teacher's Appreciation Week, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the contributions of each and every member of the Unami family. It is evident in all that you do your commitment to this community. Whether in or out of the classroom, your contributions make a positive difference in lives of kids and in the lives of each other. Thank you so very much!
Our parents will once again be providing a lovely luncheon on Tuesday, May 3rd. If you haven't done so already, sign-up for chair massages in Conference Room 5A, scheduled between 8-12. If you happen to be in the neighborhood of Chipotle, they are offering a BOGO all this week for teachers (with school ID). Here is link to other Teachers' Appreciation Specials.
Have a fabulous week!
- Leadership Meeting - Library @ 3:00
- Unami United - Diversity/Discrimination Lessons - click on links for lesson plans/materials
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
- 9th Grade
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon - All Lunches (Faculty Lunchroom & Courtyard)
- Teacher Appreciation Massages - Conference Room 5A - 8am to 12pm (through sign-up genius)
- Student Council - Resource Period
- Spring Concert & Arts Festival - 7pm
- NJHS Induction - 7pm
- 7th Grade Granite Field Trip - Spirit of Philadelphia - 10am to 3:45pm
- 7th Grade Gneiss - Field Day Activities
THIS WEEK IN UNAMI SPORTS
Monday, May 2nd
Tuesday, May 3rd
8th Grade Softball Away at Holicong (3:15)
8th Grade Baseball Away at Holicong (3:15)
JV Track Meet at Tohickon (3:15)
Wednesday, May 4th
8th Grade Softball Away at Lenape (3:15)
8th Grade Baseball Away at Lenape(3:15)
8th Grade Soccer Home v. Tohickon (3:15)
Varsity and JV Track Home v. Lenape (3:15)
Thursday, May 5th
7th Grade Softball Home v. Holicong (3:15)
7th Grade Baseball Home v. Holicong (3:15)
7th Grade Soccer Away at Holicong (3:15)
Friday, May 6th
8th Grade Softball Home v. Tamanend (3:15)
8th Grade Baseball Home v. Tamanend (3:15)
8th Grade Soccer Away at Holland (3:15)
CB SCHOOL BOARD POLICIES
Just a reminder to everyone from our 1st day faculty meeting that the expectation has been set from Dr. Weitzel that all CB teachers are familiar with the specific CB School Board Policies listed below. Please be sure to take some time to review these policies.