CES Newsletter November 2016
I would like to thank each and every one of you for your continuous support. This support is evident on a daily basis and shown in many different ways: assisting with volunteering, working with your children, supporting the teachers and administration and participating in fundraisers. We live in a wonderful community that always lends a helping hand when needed and we, at the school would like to let you know how much you are truly appreciated!!!! I hope you all a have a Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving!
By pressing this button, you can view the official Culver Elementary School Webpage, where you can view official documents (the breakfast & lunch menu) and links to the Middle School and High School.
November Dates to Remember.......
- 11/2- 6:00 PTO Meeting in CES Library
- 11/4- 9:00 4-6 PTO Fundraiser Movie/ 12:30 K-3 PTO Fundraiser Movie
- 11/7- 6:00 CCSC Board Meeting @ Admin Building
- 11/11- 9:40 6th Grade to the Veteran's Day Ceremony @The Academy
- 11/11- 1:30 CES Veteran's Day Ceremony in CES Gym
- 11/12- 10:00 Parties with PTO @ Culver Union Township Public Library
- 11/15- 1:00 1st and 3rd Music Dress Rehearsal
- 11/15- 6:00 1st and 3rd Music Performance in CES Gym
- 11/17- Picture Retake Day
- 11/18- 8:15 6th Grade to Chicago/Shedd Aquarium (8:15am-7:15pm)
- 11/23-11/25- Thanksgiving Break
This Month's BASKETBALL Sports Schedules
Coach- TOM KRUEGER (2nd thru 4th Grade)
Coach- JOEL FISHER (5th and 6th Grade)
Basketball Practice Schedule
5th & 6th Grade-
Nov. 7, 9, 10-- 5:30-7:00
Nov. 11-- 4:30-5:30
Nov. 16, 30-- 5:30-7:00
Basketball Game Schedule
12:00-1:00 on Saturdays @ Culver Middle School
Grades 3 & 4
1:00-2:15 on Saturdays @ Culver Middle School
Nov. 14 @ 5:00 @ Riverside Intermediate School (Ply)
Nov. 17 @ 5:30 @ CES
Nov. 28 @5:30 @ North Liberty Elementary
Nov. 29 @ 5:00 @ CES
Dec. 3 @ Saturday Tourney TBA @ Pioneer
Dec. 8 @ 5:00 @ Bremen
Dec. 13 @ 5:00 @ CES
Nov. 8 @ 5:30 @ North Judson
Nov. 10 @ 5:30 @ CES
Nov. 14 @ 5:00 @ CES
Nov. 15 @ 5:30 @ CES
Nov. 21 @ 4:30 @ CES
Nov. 22 @ 5:00 @ CES
Nov. 28 @ 4:30 @ CES
Nov. 29 @ 5:00 @ Rochester
Dec. 1 @ 5:00 @ CES
Dec. 12 @ 4:30 @ Walkerton
Dec. 14 @ 5:30 @ Oregon-Davis
Dec. 12 @ 5:30 @ CES
This Month's ZONE Volleyball Schedule
Phone- (574) 835-2295
Nov. 7th and Nov. 9th @ CES
4th and 5th- 3:00-4:15
6th and 8th- 4:15-5:30
Nov. 12th and Nov. 19th @ CES
4th and 5th- 9:00-10:00am
6th and 8th- 10:00-11:00am
Nov. 29th @ CES
4th and 5th- 4:30-5:45
6th and 8th- 5:45-7:00
@ The Zone on Wednesdays- Time TBA
Nov.16th & Nov. 30th
Culver Community Schools Corporation Mission Statement
Culver Community Schools Corporation Vision Statement
Culver Community Schools Corporation Belief Statements
- We believe students, with support from community, family, and educators, will rise to the level of expectations.
- We believe a well-rounded education at CCSC will foster emotional and intellectual development along with respectful, pro-active communication, in a positive, nurturing, learning environment.
- We believe that every student at CCSC is a potential leader given proper mentoring.
- We believe the definition of success is unique to every student.
Weather Alerts and Notifications/ Notifying the Office when your Child is Sick
CES Community Volunteer Program
CES Loves it's Volunteers!!!!
Student Council Turkey Drive
WHERE: Culver Middle School
WHAT: Frozen turkeys
WHEN: Monday –Thursday, November 7th-10th…. AND Monday-Thursday,
November 14th-17th from 3:30-5:00 PM
WHY: We believe everybody should have a turkey on Thanksgiving
You don’t even need to get out of your car. Drive up to the school and hand your turkey to one of the students. We will take care of the rest. All turkeys will be donated to our local food pantry.
If you have any questions, please call Missy Trent at 842-3391. Thank you for helping us make a Thanksgiving meal complete for someone.