By Selena Delgado
- Kuwaits are increasingly a minority in their own city.
- In the mid 18th century members of Utab clan that is now Saudi Arabia, began to settle there.
النشيد الوطني الكويتي - Kuwait National Anthem
- Emir is the head of the government.
- Constitutional monarchy with one legislative body
- The constitution was adopted on November 16, 1962.
- There is 5 levels.
It's a deep-fried ball or patty.
Is a sandwich that you can put anything you want in it, but it's they usually use roasted lamb or chicken.
It's made of rice, veggies, and chicken. You can add anything on it.
- English is widely spoken.
- Hello- as-salaamo alaykum
- Goodbye- ma'al salaamo
- Yes- Ai
- No- La
- Okay- Zein, kwayyis or tayib
Help or Hurt??
The culture has not changed.... Their religion helped them how to respect each other.