CCSD15 Staff Newsletter
July 13, 2019
ALL-STAFF EVENT AUGUST 12 AT HARPER COLLEGE
All staff scheduled to work on this date are required to attend. Staff members not scheduled to work Aug. 12 are invited to attend on a voluntary basis.
Parking and Location
Our event will take place in Harper College Building M (Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center), with parking available in Parking Lot 1, which is located directly in front of the Building M entrance.
Enter the Harper College campus off of Algonquin Road to easily access Building M. Once you enter from Algonquin Road, turn left at the first turn and you will see Parking Lot 1 and Building M. The building has a "Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center" sign on the top corner. There is also a "Northwest Community Healthcare" sign on the front of the building. There will be signage directing you to the District 15 event in the gymnasium once you enter the main doors of Building M.
Click here for a campus map of Harper College.
Our event will begin promptly at 8 a.m. Please allow enough time to navigate the Harper College campus, park and get settled in the gymnasium prior to 8 a.m.
We trust it will be an inspiring and meaningful morning that will set the tone for the 2019-20 school year. We look forward to seeing you there!
New administrative staff members begin work
Please join us in welcoming new administrators to our team!
- Laurie Heinz, Superintendent of Schools
- Claire Kowalczyk, Deputy Superintendent of Schools
Michael Scaletta, Assistant Director of Special Education (high incidence)
Elizabeth Ashmann, Special Education Coordinator
Dustin Berman, Special Education Coordinator
David Mekhiel, Special Education Coordinator
Nicole Milewski, Special Education Coordinator
Department of Instruction
Renee Urbanski, Executive Director for Second Language Programs (x3136)
Rocio Fisher, Assistant Director for Second Language Programs (x3112)
Risa Cohen, Welcome back! Curriculum Coordinator for Math/Science/Social Studies/and Fine Arts (x3113)
Erin Stein, Assistant Director
- Jason Klein, Director of Student Information System Implementation
Tina Woods, Assistant Director
- Faith Rivera, Whiteley Principal
- Stephanie Daly, Virginia Lake Principal
- Martin Da Costa, Winston Campus Junior High Principal
- Marilynn Smith, Winston Campus Elementary Principal
- Breann Thurber, Winston Campus Elementary Assistant Principal
- Andrew Wilson, Winston Campus Junior High Assistant Principal
- Amber Danielczyk, Jane Addams Assistant Principal
- Angela Gallegos, Whiteley Assistant Principal
- Megan Pries, Lake Louise Assistant Principal
- Alison Friedman, Virginia Lake Assistant Principal
- Josh Cimo, Assistant Principal LL/VL
The staff in District 15 welcomes you and is looking forward to working with everyone! (Please see information below regarding phone extensions.)
Phone lists for 2019-20
Application Support Specialist opportunity
Staff feature stories
If you'd like to be included, please fill out this short survey. Thank you!