Haas Elementary Staff Bulletin
March 2015 Vol. 2
Wednesdays and Thursdays are "big" days this month!
- Thursday, March 12th is the Science Fair and Ice Cream Social from 6:00-7:00 PM.
- Wednesday, March 18th and Thursday, March 19th Cindy will be rounding up new members of the Class of 2028!
- Thursday, March 19th is the March is Reading Month Reading Night from 6:00-7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 25th Chapter 3 Book Study Meeting from 3:30-4:00 PM in the PLC.
- Thursday, March 26th is the March is Reading Month Read-A-Thon right after school in the gym!
- Save the date: Wednesday, March 25th for Child Study. First priority will be reviewing students who were previously submitted. If you have new students to bring, please contact me.
Next week we will enter the "3-Week Window" prior to the 5th grade state assessment. Some lower elementary intervention time may be disrupted in an effort to make sure that students are familiar with the test format, and have reviewed key content from this school year. While we all understand consistent intervention is highly important to success, our reality is that we are judged almost exclusively on the results of this one assessment.
Thank you for working together to help us minimize student anxiety and maximize student confidence heading into the assessment window.