Ms. Gee's Counselor Corner
Welcome Back Panthers
- Morning meeting with their classes/grade levels
- Requesting individual time with me through request forms posted on blend
- New student lunch bunches.
I will continue individual and group services as well as teaching Social Emotional Learning (SEL) lessons to all students this year. The platforms may change a bit as we transition from remote learning to face to face eventually, but the services will continue to be consistant.
Bryker Woods Elementary Counseling Blend Page
New This Year
What you can find there...
- Zoom link for office hours and lunch bunches
- Community resources (Agencies offering group/individual counseling in the community)
- Weekly newsletters
- Asyncronous lessons K-5th (starting the 2nd week of school)
- Student request forms
- Parent/Teacher request forms
- Student resources (Peace room and SEL Library)
Please feel free to look at this page and play around with the different tools.
New Student Lunch Bunches
Thursday 9/10: 4th/5th new students 11:30-12:00
Monday 9/14: 3rd new students 11:30-12:00
Wednesday 9/16: 2nd new students 11.30-12:00
Friday 9/18: 1st new students 11:30-12:00
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 236 552 8041