Reading Recovery®: Top to Bottom
From the Upper Peninsula to Southern Michigan
– MARIE M. CLAY, Founder, Reading Recovery
The education technology students will need — and won’t — after coronavirus
Lesley University: Center for Reading Recovery and Literacy Collaborative offers coaching guidance for this year specifically in the following articles:
Observation is key!
Professional Learning Opportunities
Reading Recovery Council of Michigan Institute
Given the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the RRCM Institute has been postponed until November 18-19, 2021. The 2021 RRCM Institute will held at the Somerset Inn, Troy, Michigan.
Continuous professional learning is a hallmark of Reading Recovery. Reading Recovery, Literacy Lessons, and Literacy Support teachers will have the opportunity to learn from five distinguished speakers in pre-recorded sessions facilitated by Teacher Leaders during ongoing monthly professional development. Speakers include Adria Klein, Jeff Williams, Journey Swafford, Betsy Kaye and Mary Lose.
Choose from 100+ hours of literacy expertise!
- RRCNA - Reading Recovery Council of North America
- RRCM - Reading Recovery Council of Michigan
- IDEC - International Data Evaluation Center
- Literacy Lessons Designed for Individuals 2nd Ed (Clay, 2016)
- Literacy Pages
- Lesley University: Center for Reading Recovery and Literacy Collaborative