What is eating disorder?
- Atypical anorexia nervosa (weight is not below normal)
- Bulimia nervosa (with less frequent behaviors)
- Binge-eating disorder (with less frequent occurrences)
- Purging disorder (purging without binge eating)
- Night eating syndrome (excessive nighttime food consumption)
Fact about eating disorder
Every year teens (and even adults) develop eating disorders and even eating disorder behavior. Each year, thousands of teens develop eating disorders, or problems with weight, eating, or body image. Eating disorders may be more than just going on a diet to lose weight or trying to exercise every day. It can lead to illness and deaf.
- Individual, group, or family psychotherapy.
- Medical care and monitoring.
- Nutritional counseling.
Sings of all types of eating orders
Anorexia-includes emotional and behavior issues related to an unrealistic perception of body weight
Bulimia -A feeling of being out of control during the binge-eating episodes.
March 16, 2015