WELCOME TO THE MAGIC CITY
Miami's skyline is home to 307 high rises, 59 of them being taller than 400 feet.
Miami's South Beach
South Beach surrounds all the barrier islands of Miami beach south of Indian Creek.
Miami Marlins emblem
Marlins Park is home to the Miami Major League Baseball team the Marlins.
- Miami's longitude is 80.16W
- Miami's latitude is 25.48W
- Its Elevation is 7ft
- Miami's climate is classified as having a tropical monsoon
- The expected weather for Christmas ranges from 50-67.2 degrees Fahrenheit
- If you were visiting over Christmas you would want to bring:
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Long Pants(light weight)
- Long-Sleeve Shirts
- Jackets and Sweater both light weight and ones that will keep you warm
Miami's Tourist sites
Every where you go in Miami there are all sorts of interesting tourist sites. One example of a popular tourist site is, Marlins Park. Marlin Park is a fairly new stadium and was built in the year 2012. It holds a capacity of 37,442 and is currently the home of The Miami Marlins. Another example of a fun tourist site is, Zoo of Miami. The Miami Zoo is a great place to take kids, friends, and family. Almost every day they have fun activities for anyone to participate in.
Miami Zoo Lights
Friday, Dec. 20th 2013 at 7-10pm
12400 SW 152nd St
Come see thousands of bright and colorful lights at the Miami Zoo Lights Show. Not only can you see some great lights but, you can also go ice skating, get your picture with santa, and do some fun christmas shopping! Come join us at Zoo Miami for some great holiday fun.