Different roles a a small business
- CEO is responsible for looking over every operation in the company
- CEO must make sure their company meets with safety regulations
- CEO does most of the hiring and firing
- The salesperson makes sure that the products are being sold
- They go and help out the customers and explain the product/products
- They also have to know how much of the product is left and when the next time they will have it in stock
- A marketer is trying to grabs the consumer's attention.
- They satisfy the consumer's needs and wants.
- They develope, promoting, and the distribution of the product to the customers. The marketers pick a certain group of people that they want to target.
"Why Salespeople Are Your SMB’s Biggest Asset for Growth—And How to Enable Them." Salesforce Blog. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Jan. 2016.
"Get Productive: Execute like a CEO - Neen James." Neen James. N.p., 09 Oct. 2012. Web. 06 Jan. 2016.
"Donald Trump: 'Martin Bashir, You're a Total Loser! You're Fired!'"NewsBusters. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Jan. 2016.
"US Cargo Control." Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) Handbook. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Jan. 2016.