A Family Promise Christmas Affair!
Hands on Charity with Local Homeless Shelter
Give more than just gifts this holiday season
- SSgt Cameron Pierce and Wife Lauren Pierce are asking friends, and local community to come together and give more than just a donation this year. We have coordinated and organized an awesome hands on charity program, with the "Family Promise of Greater Phoenix".
- We will be collecting toys for boys and girls of various ages, (ages and gender specifics will be posted on a spread sheet with Lauren, or SSgt Pierce) socks, shirts, and other necessity items for the parents of the children in this Family unit Shelter.
- We also would LOVE volunteers to come in uniform, or work attire, to help hand out gifts, participate in story times, and hand out refreshments.
- We are taking cash donations for those with little time, but want toys to be donated, and for the donut/ juice fund.
- The charity event will be taking place at 9 am, on December 20th, 2014, at the Family Promise of Greater Phoenix Shelter; located at 7221 E Belleview, Scottsdale AZ 85374 For more information about this Shelter, or this charity event, please contact: SSgt Cameron Pierce at 405-505-8001 Lauren Pierce at 405-312-5943 or check out their website at (www.familypromise.org)